- Contains Blue Mallee Eucalyptus grown at Bosisto’s own plantation in rural Victoria
- Distinctive clean, fresh fragrance… which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus
- Premium quality pharmaceutical grade oil perfect for a variety of therapeutic uses
Head colds & flu - to ease cold symptoms naturally, add 15-20 drops of oil to a bowl of hot water and inhale vapour while covering head with a towel
Arthritis, muscle aches & pains – for natural relief rub oil directly on affected area until a warm glow is felt, or dilute as above with a carrier oil
Spot and stain remover – simply use a cloth moistened with eucalyptus oil to remove spots and stains from clothes and carpets including grease and grass marks.
Laundry wash – enjoy freshly-scented laundry without the chemical additives and synthetic fragrances. Add a capful or two of oil to each load to freshen and neutralise odours. Ideal for nappies, work clothes, sports gear and socks.
- Quick easy & mess free!
- Eucalyptus spray is another terrific way to use eucalyptus oils, especially for households.
- Eucalyptus oil evaporates after a time exposed to the air, this makes it perfect for cleaning and stain removal
Arthritis, muscle aches and pains - soothes aches without harsh-smelling ‘heat rubs’: hold can 12-15cm from affected area and spray, then vigorously rub the sprayed areas.
Kills 99.99% percent of germs – spray generously for a natural way to kill germs on/around: toilets, rubbish bins, phone handsets, doorknobs, office work stations, children’s toys, bathroom and kitchen surfaces or any other hard surface.
Room Freshener – simply spray the fresh-smelling fragrance at home. Perfect for bathrooms, toilets and guest bedrooms.
Spot and stains – eucalyptus’ grime-busting power is great for stains. For carpets, clothes and upholstery, spray and wipe the stain, placing an absorbent cloth under the stain if possible.
- Calms, soothes and relaxes for insomnia and mild anxiety
- Convenient, easy to use spray with all the uses of lavender oil
- Contains a luxurious blend of lavandula essential oils
Insomnia, nervous tension & mild anxiety – spray in bedroom before going to sleep to help improve sleep quality, promote relaxation and reduce anxiety.
Headache & Stress - spray on a handkerchief and inhale throughout the day to help relieve tension and headache.
Room Deodoriser – simply spray the sweet-smelling fragrance at home. Perfect for bathrooms, toilets and guest bedrooms.
Mould & Mildew - freshen musty areas such as clothes drawers, wardrobes and behind curtains.
- Convenient spray with all the uses of tea tree oil
- Natural antiseptic for abrasions and insect bites
- Natural cleaner and deodoriser for toilets, pet areas and rubbish bins
Foot odour & shoes – funky feet or shoes? Spray directly on feet to kill bacteria and fungi which cause foot odour, or spray into shoes to neutralise bad smells.
Fungal Infections – treat tinea the natural way: after washing and drying thoroughly, hold can 12-15cm away from affected area. Repeat as needed.
Sports and fitness – don’t share germs at gym; spray shared gym equipment such as boxing gloves and yoga mats
Odours –Spray to remove odours around rubbish bins (especially wheelie bins) and toilets.