Bosisto's Eucalyptus Bundle (EUC3)
2 x Eucalpytus Oil 500mL
2 x Eucalyptus Solution 500mL
1 x Sugar Free Eucalyptus Drops 50g
1 x BOOK: Eucalyptus Oil: Australia's Natural Wonder
- Natural eucalyptus oil - Australia’s favourite since 1852
- Helps you use less chemicals at home
- Fresh, long-lasting bushland fragrance
- Kills germs, cleans, freshens and is a natural stain-remover
- Helps ease congestion and clear the head naturally, without resorting to pharmaceuticals
- With a natural solvent ability it easily removes sticky substances
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil contains Eucalyptus polybractera (Blue Mallee), grown at Bosisto’s own plantations in rural Victoria. This species has a distinctive clean, fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus oils, and is a premium quality pharmaceutical grade oil perfect for a variety of therapeutic, personal and household uses.
- Eucalyptus oil, made water-soluble!
- Mixes easily with water making it terrific for “wet area” cleaning uses – mopping, laundry etc.
- A budget-friendly way to clean with essential oils
- Bumper value pack, use freely
- Lighter fragrance for everyday use
You may have heard the term ‘like oil and water’ and it’s true that these substances don’t blend very well - the oils float to the surface. Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Solution is the perfect answer: a special water-soluble formula making it easier to use for cleaning tasks around the home.
- Soothes your sore throat on-the-go
- Medicated lozenges – not lollies
- Delicious flavour of eucalyptus, honey & lemon
- Sugar-free & no artificial additives
- Individually foil-sealed for freshness
Some lozenges advertised for ‘sore throats’ or ‘dry itchy throats’ contain no medicated ingredients at all and are not much different to hard boiled lollies. Here’s how can you tell the difference: a therapeutic lozenge will feature an “AUST L” or “AUST R” number on the packet, meaning it is listed on the Australian Therapeutic Goods Register (ARTG). Confectionery items are regarded as foods, not medicines, so don’t require a number.
From leaving floors sparkling, to controlling dust mites, washing woollens and freshening pet areas, eucalyptus oil can help replace hundreds of commonly used household chemicals - providing a healthier, allergy-friendly and environmentally sound alternative.
This book is both a must-have household guide and a fascinating insight into the history, production and uses of Australia's most versatile natural resource.