Home/Product/All Products/Bosisto's Floor Cleaner

Bosisto's Floor Cleaner

5
(0 reviews)
  • Effective floor cleaner with antibacterial eucalyptus oil
  • Naturally strong on scuff marks & grime
  • No harmful chemicals
  • Streak free – leaves floors & surfaces sparkling
  • Excellent on sealed wooden floors
  • Eco-friendly & grey water/ septic safe
  • Fresh, natural aroma
  • Australian made and owned

Christmas Sale - Save 33%

was $6.00now $4.00
 
 
Add to Favourites
FEATURES & BENEFITS

Bosisto’s Floor Cleaner leaves floors sparkling and streak-free with no harmful chemicals. It’s also great for other surfaces around the home including kitchen & bathroom. With the antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil, it gives a natural clean that’s healthier for you, your family and the environment.

Great for:

Sealed surfaces including:

  • Wooden floors and panelling
  • Tiles
  • Linoleum
  • Vinyl
  • Marble
  • Granite
  • Slate
  • Stone

Also removes scuff marks from rubber soled shoes.

Streak free
Leaves floors and surfaces sparkling and with no streaky residue.

Wooden floors
Excellent on sealed wooden floors, leaving them clean and shiny.

Multi-surface
Great for many surfaces around the home including bathroom, kitchen and other general surfaces.

Eco-friendly
With a biodegradable active, it’s safe for grey water and septic systems.

 

Directions for use

Dilute ¼ cup (60mL) into 4 litres of warm water and clean with mop. No need to rinse.

Ingredients

Non-ionic (biodegradable) surfactant, eucalyptus oil, ethanol from natural sugars, naturally-sourced alkalinity builders.

*No added: Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, sulfates and artificial fragrances.

Cautions

Not recommended on unfinished, unsealed, oiled or waxed wooden surfaces as they may be water sensitive. Do not use on damaged, cracked, worn, porous or unsealed surfaces. Always spot test if unsure. Store away from direct sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.

User Reviews (0)