- Strong, long lasting eucalyptus vapours for use in steam inhalation, vaporisers and inhalers
- Natural fragrance that gently soothes and comforts for all night relief
- A special formula that can be either added directly to water or into the medication cup
- Inhalant completely dissolves in water making it safer to use in a vaporiser and avoid 'finger dipping'
- For added safety, contains a bitterant to deter young children from ingesting
- Can be used as often as required
- Australian made & owned
2 or more - Save 20%
Bosisto’s EucoSteam Inhalant is a unique eucalyptus-based inhalant which can be added directly to water or the vaporiser cup. The soothing steam vapours penetrate nasal and throat passages quickly and safely to gently calm and soothe. Besides being safer to use, EucoSteam mixed in the water enhances and prolongs the action of the steam vapours. All essential oils are uniformly vaporised in the steam. Breathe easier, sleep better with Bosisto’s EucoSteam Inhalant.
Did you know “steam therapy” has been used for over 3500 years? The ancient Egyptians built elaborate bath houses just for this purpose and believed that water, literally considered the river of life, could cure almost any illness. The Egyptians and the early Greeks and Romans also used aromatherapy for medicinal purposes, adding aromatic essential oils to baths and steam rooms to help improve various ailments and promote personal hygiene.
Shake well before use.
Pour 10mL of EucoSteam Inhaler into the water container. Add water to fill level. Follow vaporiser operating instructions to begin steaming.
Personal steam inhaler or basin
Pour into hot water Add 1mL of Euco Steam Inhalant to each 250mL of water or one capful per litre. Breathe in vapours. Add more inhalant if a stronger fragrance is desired.
Each 1mL of Inhalant contains:
Eucalyptus Oil 150mg
Peppermint Oil 20mg
Lavender Oil 5mg
Oil of Wintergreen 5mg
In a base of slow-release propylene glycol
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For use in steam therapy only. Not to be taken. Contains a bitterant to deter ingestion. If swallowed seek medical assistance immediately.