Bosisto's Wool Wash
- For soft, fresh & fluffy woollens, plus gentle care of delicates
- With the freshening & antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil
- Helps prevent colour-fade in fabrics
- Proven kind to sensitive skin
March Sale - Save 20%
- Gentle formula with the freshening and germ-killing properties of natural eucalyptus oil
- High concentration of real eucalyptus oil, not just synthetic fragrance for best care of woollens – leaves woollens fresh, soft and fluffy
- Ideal for delicates requiring gentle hand washing
- No optical brighteners or enzymes which can contribute to darks and colours fading over time
- Excellent value with over 30 washes per bottle
- Especially suitable for those sensitive to harsh chemicals - proven kind to sensitive skin (see interesting info)
- Eco-friendly formula: no sodium laurel sulphate, no added phosphates, no bleach, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Garden safe: use wash water in grey water systems
- Cruelty-free ingredients and not tested on animals
- Suitable for front or top loaders
- Australian made & owned
Did you know Bosisto’s laundry products* have undergone sensitive skin testing and are proven kind to sensitive skin?
About the test
The ‘Repeat Insult Patch Test’ involved 50 human volunteers who applied patches containing the products directly to the skin, which were then worn for 24 hours before being removed. Products were each tested in this way on every panellist a total of 9 times. Subjects were then given a 10-14 day rest period after which a challenge, or re-test dose was applied to a different area. Reaction to each exposure was scored 24 and 48 hours after exposure.
Bosisto’s laundry products caused no skin irritation at all in any of the participants, including 29 subjects who self-described as having ‘sensitive skin’.
The conclusion was that “the test materials (Bosisto’s laundry products)… may be considered as NON-IRRITATING and NON-SENSITIZERS to the skin”
* The products involved in the test were: Bosisto’s Laundry Powder, Bosisto’s Allergen Laundry Liquid, Bosisto’s Wool Wash and Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover.
Cantor Laboratories, September 2013
Hand washing: Mix EucoFresh in warm water. Use 1 capful per average bucket, or approximately 8 litres of water. Gently wash then rinse thoroughly.
Machine washing: Wash on gentle/ delicate cycle.
Top loader: Add 1 ½ capfuls per wash
Front loader: Add ¾ cap per wash=
Tip: Dry woollens on a flat towel. Keep away from heat & direct sunlight.
Concentrated wool wash with Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil.
Always read and follow garment care instructions for best washing results. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If splashed in eyes, immediately flush with water.