Is the sun shining through your windows at home, making you realise how badly they need cleaning?
Well put down those bright blue artificially coloured sprays because you can get great results with this "green" eucalyptus version!
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol (Chemist Warehouse & Priceline both sell it)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 capful of Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil
- Clean spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients in a large spray bottle.
- Shake to combine, and spray on windows, mirrors and stainless steel.
- Wipe off with paper towels or old newspaper for a streak-free shine.
- Discard when finished.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children.