Background and scope
Felton Grimwade & Bosisto’s Pty Ltd (‘FGB’ and also referred to as ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ in this policy) is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects and receives. We are required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Collection of personal information
FGB is required to collect personal information only by lawful and fair means. Where possible we will collect personal information we require directly from you.
Personal information we hold may include your name, current address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, identification information, household details, payment and transaction details/history, records of your communications and interactions with us and details/history of preferences, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity with our digital services.
Where FGB collects your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of:
- the purposes for which we are collecting the information; and
- how to access and correct personal information and make privacy complaints.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website and the user experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing purposes;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
Credit card information we collect from you via our websites will go directly to our nominated third party payment gateway provider. If you choose to purchase a product or service from us in this way, our third party payment gateway provider will collect and process your payment information and FGB will not have access to this data.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and use it to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes described in this Policy to:
- our employees;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
FGB will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is not used or shared for any purpose other than outlined in this policy.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
Like many companies, we use various systems and services to safeguard the personal information we store and use, as part of our business systems and processes. At times, these systems and services may be international in operation. They may be provided by other people and organisations assisting us with services, located both in and outside Australia.
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Online Privacy Security
FGB Natural Products will endeavour to take reasonable steps to ensure that we hold personal information in a secure environment accessed by authorised persons for approved business purposes only. However, no data transmissions via the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. FGB will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Links from FGB’s website to other websites are not under the control of FGB and we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of each website prior to use.
Cookies through the FGB website
Most internet browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you can adjust your internet browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used. Rejecting cookies can, however, limit the functionality of our website.
No Sale of Personal Information
FGB will not sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information.
Unsolicited personal information is personal information we receive that we have taken no active steps to collect. If the information we receive is not required for FGB to perform one or more of our services we will destroy or de-identify the information as soon as practicable.
Quality of personal information
BOSISTO’S takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal infFGB takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
We recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your information.
Security of personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You can also help to protect the privacy of your personal information by keeping passwords secret and by ensuring that you log out of the website when you have completed your transaction. If you become aware of any security breach, please contact us as soon as possible as detailed in the section below ‘Contact us’.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
FGB is not responsible for the privacy or security of third party websites that you access via links on the FGB website.
Access to personal information
You are able to access your personal information that we hold, with some exceptions as allowed by law. You are able to request the removal of personal information that we hold. In these cases, contact us as per below.
You are able to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us as per below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link in an email).
If you have a complaint about how FGB has collected, stored or used your personal information, please contact in writing the FGB Privacy Officer. We will endeavour to address your complaint and take any steps necessary to resolve the matter as soon as we reasonably can. If your complaint is unable to be resolved within a reasonable timeframe, FGB will advise you in writing including letting you know when we expect to provide our response.
Please address correspondence to;
Felton Grimwade & Bosisto’s Pty Ltd/p>
61 – 81 Clarinda Road,
Oakleigh South VIC 3167.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) and Australian Privacy Principles (APP)
For more information about OAIC visit the website
Updated: 27 April 2020