Home/Product/All Products/Bosisto's Bathroom & Shower Cleaner

Bosisto's Bathroom & Shower Cleaner

3
(0 reviews)
  • Powerful bathroom & shower cleaner with pure eucalyptus oil
  • Cuts through soap scum & grime
  • Leaves a streak free finish
  • Removes mould
  • Eco-friendly, no harsh chemicals
  • Kills common household germs
  • Fresh, natural aroma
  • Australian made and owned

Christmas Sale - Save 33%

was $6.99now $4.66
 
 
Add to Favourites
FEATURES & BENEFITS

With Bosisto’s Multi-Purpose Cleaner you can have a sparkling, clean bathroom without harsh fumes.  With the antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil, it gives a natural clean that’s healthier for you, your family and the environment. 

Great for:

  • chrome and tapware
  • glass surfaces
  • ceramics
  • bench tops
  • walls
  • bins
  • floors and more.

Bosisto's Bathroom Cleaner is:

  • Streak free
     Leaves surfaces sparkling with no streaky residue.
     
  • Removes mould
    Cleans mould stains naturally – no bleach required.
     
  • Eco friendly
    With biodegradable active ingredients, it is safe for grey water and septic systems and garden-friendly.
     
  • Kills germs

Kills common household germs including:

  • E.Coli
  • Pseudomonas

 

How to use

To begin, rotate nozzle to 'on' posistion and squeeze trigger.

For cleaning - spray surface and wipe with a damp cloth.

For stubborn stains - allow 1 minute to penetrate.

To kill germs - spray surface until covered, let sit for 8 minutes then wipe clean.

Ingredients

Non-ionic (biodegradable) surfactant, eucalyptus oil, ethanol  from natural sugars, naturally-sourced lactic acid.

Free from:  Alkali, bleach, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, sulfates and artificial fragrances. 

Not tested on animals.  Vegan friendly – free from animal derived ingredients.

Caution

Do not use on marble, slate or other unsealed stones, aluminium or unsealed, porous, damaged, cracked or worn surfaces. Always spot test if unsure. Store away from direct sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.

User Reviews (0)